Implementations of Magic Cloud’s server infrastructure:
– Redundant cooling system
– Access control system
– Redundant fiber communication links from the data center to internet
– High Available Clustered Firewalls
– High Available Distribution Switches
– Two independent Electrical Centers
– UPS protection
– Automatic diesel generator for longer power outages
– Automatic fire extinction system
– Automatic alarm system from these issues:
- unauthorized entrance
- interruption in internet connection
- interruption in air conditioning
- temperature monitoring of the data centers
- smoke detector
- monitoring of the locking in the data centers
- monitoring of the power supply
- monitoring of the humidity in the data centers
- monitoring of the generators
- monitoring of the fire extinction system
- All the data in our data centers is stored on minimum by a RAID-disk type solution.
- All the data in our data centers is backed up at least daily.
- The condition of the servers and other devices is monitored and possible problems and mistakes are repaired proactively.
- Magic Cloud has a technical specialist present during the workdays. Additionally, they’re available for critical problem situations mainly 24/7.
- Magic Cloud updates and maintains the software, devices and their security regularly. For example data security updates are installed at least once a month.
- The data center has an effective virus protection; both on individual devices and on a gateway level.