Implementations of Magic Cloud’s server infrastructure:
– Redundant cooling system
– Access control system
– Redundant fiber communication links from the data center to internet
– High Available Clustered Firewalls
– High Available Distribution Switches
– Two independent Electrical Centers
– UPS protection
– Automatic diesel generator for longer power outages
– Automatic fire extinction system
– Automatic alarm system from these issues:
interruption in internet connection
interruption in air conditioning
temperature monitoring of the data centers
monitoring of the locking in the data centers
monitoring of the power supply
monitoring of the humidity in the data centers
monitoring of the generators
monitoring of the fire extinction system
All the data in our data centers is stored on minimum by a RAID-disk type solution.
All the data in our data centers is backed up at least daily.
The condition of the servers and other devices is monitored and possible problems and mistakes are repaired proactively.
Magic Cloud has a technical specialist present during the workdays. Additionally, they’re available for critical problem situations mainly 24/7.
Magic Cloud updates and maintains the software, devices and their security regularly. For example data security updates are installed at least once a month.
The data center has an effective virus protection; both on individual devices and on a gateway level.